Terms and Conditions
Quoted prices from Go-Go Bus Tours. (The company)
Tour prices are quoted for each tour, on a daily basis, and depend on the number of persons and are in pounds Sterling (GBP) and include the cost of vehicle, driver-guide, itinerary planning, all fuel and maintenance costs, car parking fees, tolls, guides daily expenses, transfers and local taxes. There are no hidden costs. If ferry costs are needed these will be highlighted.
The tour price is final, unless if there is a significant difference from the original request to the actual itinerary requested by the client and if a change in the number of persons – there may be a change to the end costs. This will be highlighted before final payment.
Unless stated, tour prices do not include entrance fees, hotels, meals, ferry costs (when needed – guides ferry cost to be paid also) or gratuities.
Go-Go Bus Tours and the vehicle is insured for passenger and third party claims, as required by law. However, whilst every care is always taken, customers’ personal property is carried entirely at their own risk and no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage thereto. Customers are therefore strongly advised to ensure that they carry adequate and relevant travel, medical and cancellation insurance.
Go-Go Bus Tours accepts no liability for loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, or direct or consequential loss, however caused, unless due to our negligence, in which case our liability is limited to a maximum of the tour cost.
Go-Go Bus Tours will use all reasonable means to ensure that the vehicle arrives on time to begin the tour and that it reaches its destination on time. The Company will not incur any liability whatsoever in the event of any delay due to causes or circumstances beyond its control.
Payment for your tour
Payment can be made in the following ways
- For one day tours a £100.00 GBP deposit is required, payable through PayPal.com at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org The balance is payable in £GBP cash on the day of the tour. Please note the person in whose name a group tour is booked is responsible for full payment of the tour.
- For multi-day tours a 25% deposit via PayPal.com is required at time of booking. The balance via PayPal is required 14 days prior to the start of the tour.
- Please note PayPal incurs a 4.6 % charge which is non-refundable,
Go-Go Bus Tours does not offer a commission rate although is happy to work with travel agents for specific tour requests or to design specific tour offerings for clients. Any commissions levied by travel agents to their clients should be claimed directly from clients before payment to Go-Go Bus Tours Scotland. Go-Go Bus Tours Scotland is not responsible for commissions levied direct to clients.
In the event of any cancellation by Go-Go Bus Tours, any monies paid by client will be fully refunded.
- For one day tours, in the event of client cancellation prior to 8 weeks before departure date, full payment less any third party costs incurred (such as ferry and costs), will be refunded via PayPal.com. Cancellation less than 8 weeks prior to the departure date, £100.00 GBP deposit is non-refundable.
- In the event of a cancellation of multi day tours, cancellation charges shall be as follows: – Cancellation not less than 14 days prior to departure date payment is fully refundable less 25% deposit. Cancellation less than 14 days prior to departure date. payment is non-refundable. The Company, at its absolute discretion, may permit all or part of such monies as shall have been paid to it by the customer in respect of the cancelled period of hire to be applied to a future hire.
- All refunds will be made through Paypal.com